Tired of feeling sluggish, bloated, foggy, and fatigued?
Are you ready to take action to improve your heath, and take back your energy and vitality?!
The truth is, getting healthy takes more than just knowing which foods to eat, or how much.
It’s about creating habits, balancing hormones, detoxing environmental chemicals so you can be free from cravings while your body runs more efficiently, becoming a fat burning machine!!!
Ignite your metabolism and keep it burning!
We'll provide daily insights and email support to keep you on track, and offer weekly meet ups to dive in deeper and connect with the Meta Reset community
Here are a few of the results you can expect
- Weight loss - and the habits and tools you need to keep the weight off for good
- Improved skin - reduced breakouts and reduced signs of aging
- Increased Energy - as you prime your body to become a fat burning machine
- Balanced Hormones -which improve mood, energy, skin, body composition, and prevent many chronic diseases
- Reduced Bloating - a flatter tummy and improved digestion
- A Key to Longevity - proper nutrition and lifestyle not only increases lifespan, but more importantly health span and the quality of life throughout the aging process
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to sign up!
Sneak Peek: Weekly Breakdown of the Meta Reset
Week 1: The Foundations of Health
The first week of the Metabolic Reset is dedicated to understanding the basics of hydration, portion size and mindfulness that play a pivotal role in keeping your body balanced. These are the basics that are the necessary foundation for healthy habits and lasting change.
Week 2: Supporting the Microbiome
The second week of the Meta Reset is focused on the body systems and dietary approaches to support the microbiome. This weeks focus will help reduce bloating, reduce inflammation, strengthen immune health, improve mood, and clear skin.
Week 3: Detoxification for Weight Loss
In the third week we address environmental and chemical exposures that can clog our metabolism making it less efficient. Detoxification plays a major role in weight loss and other chronic health issues because our bodies use fat as a protective tool for storing away chemicals and metabolites. By supporting healthy detoxification, we make it possible for our bodies to release toxins.
Closing and Going Forward
For the final focus of the 28 Day Metabolic Reset, we will address techniques and strategies for stress management, which plays a major role in health, weight loss, and chronic disease. We will aslo discuss strategies for mindful eating and food choices to give you the tools you need to integrate healthy eating as a lifestyle and not just an isolated reset.